Being a photographer is about much more than simply taking photos. I am with you during some of the most important moments of your life. I understand that the images I capture are more than just something pretty to decorate with. They are memories that will be passed along with the stories of how they came about. It's an incredible responsibility that I do not take lightly.
Whether it's your wedding day or your first family portrait, I am honored to be part of it. It's my promise to be fully present with you and to create the images that you will love for a lifetime.
Finding a photographer that fits who you are should be equally as important as the quality of the photos they take. It's not just about pretty pictures; you should genuinely enjoy your experience as well. That comes from with someone who gets you, and your personality. So here is me....in ten convenient bullet points....
* Everyday I write down five things I'm grateful for and ten goals...thank you Rachel Hollis
* I cannot get out of Target for under $100.00. Every. Time.
* I exercise for how it makes me feel, not how it makes me look
* My typical day starts with coffee and ends with wine
* Maui, during whale season, is my favorite place on earth
* My family is my heartbeat
* My husband proposed in front of the castle at Disney World. Princess level 1000, achieved.
* Did you know mini tater-tots are a thing? You're welcome.
my very favorite moment at any wedding is right before the ceremony when the groom is standing at the altar...adjusting his jacket and clearing his throat as he smiles over at his best man.
There's something about a nervous man, waiting on his girl, that i absolutely love!
Every one of my clients has a story. I love learning how they met, how they grew as a couple, and what their goals are for the future. I find that as I learn them, I'm also investing in their journey. It's not uncommon for me to have lunch with my clients just to hang out, not to discuss business. I love exchanging date night ideas, or anniversary suggestions.
When I come home from a wedding or a client meeting, I always find myself reliving my own story of falling in love with my husband all over again. It's an awesome feeling!
More helpful tips?
So much goes into planning a wedding! Every detail is important and you want it to be perfect. Sign up here for tips, and advice on how to plan your day and not go crazy!
Perfect! Check your email for tips!